Monday, July 16, 2012

Final MERPcon Video

As long as I'm posting links, I might as well include Michael Martinez's Guest of Honor speech from the same event (MERPcon IV, 2008): mostly about dwarves as a wandering people, but ranging far and wide, particularly in the question period. No video or audio problems at all, making this one the easiest of the three to watch.


In case I didn't say it before, many thanks to Hawke for arranging the event and inviting me to take part.


And, just because it seems apropos, here's the interview I did with Michael M. for his site, back in October; it was an honor to be included among such interesting people as Jn Garth, Jason Fisher, Douglas Kane, Michael Drout, Wayne & Christina, & Janet Croft; I hope he'll do many more in months to come.

Here's the link:


--John R.

No comments: